Depeche Mode - Zobacz wątek - Mr.Kitty

Utwórz nowy wÄ…tek Odpowiedz w wÄ…tku  [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronÄ™ 1, 2  NastÄ™pna strona
Mr.Kitty 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Mr.Kitty
Mr.Kitty wydał na dniach nowy singiel "Trauma": https://soundcloud.com/mrkittydm/trauma ... 7rEiM_lWhc

Nowy album "Ephemeral" ma się ukazać w przyszłym roku ;)

Ostatnio edytowano Cz cze 04, 2020 20:23 pm przez phoenix36, Å‚Ä…cznie edytowano 1 raz

Wt paź 23, 2018 16:12 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Post Re: Mr. Kitty
Kolejny nowy utwór - Wait ;)

Cz lis 29, 2018 0:49 am Zobacz profil WWW

Nowy album 8 marca ;)

Obrazek

So gru 22, 2018 2:40 am Zobacz profil WWW

https://www.post-punk.com/synth-pop-act ... pty-phases

Pt lut 01, 2019 16:41 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Kolejny singiel: https://mrkittyngp.bandcamp.com/album/not-dead-yet

Wt mar 05, 2019 15:26 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Nowy album do przesłuchania przedpremierowo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLDb ... ZjxWEsrIdw

Åšr mar 06, 2019 22:15 pm Zobacz profil WWW

za chwile stream na żywo:

Pt kwi 24, 2020 19:12 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Dla tych co przegapili wczoraj ;) Występy gdzie zagrano utwory z albumów "Death" oraz "Eternity" :)

N maja 31, 2020 21:53 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Post Re: Mr.Kitty
Kolejny live z utworami z albumów "Life" i "Time":

Pt cze 26, 2020 19:03 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Kolejny live z albumami "Fragments" oraz "A.I." :)

So sie 01, 2020 3:01 am Zobacz profil WWW

DziÅ› o 21 koncert na: https://www.twitch.tv/stayinfestextras

So sie 29, 2020 15:40 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Kolejny koncert. Tym razem z materiałem z "Ephemeral":

Pt wrz 25, 2020 19:00 pm Zobacz profil WWW

DziÅ› kolejny koncert. Tym razem z coverami:

Pt paź 30, 2020 18:57 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Pn sty 25, 2021 20:10 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Nowy remix: https://esangp.bandcamp.com/track/i-det ... itty-remix

A Mr.Kitty pracuje nad nową płytą, co ma się ukazać w tym roku :)

Pt maja 14, 2021 14:59 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Nowa płyta się nie ukaże, jak również współpraca z wytwórnią zostaje zawieszona. Wszystko przez sytuację flirtu on line Mr.Kitty'ego z nieletnią osobą.

Cytuj:
A couple years back, I took a break from music and it’s time that I say why. Before my break, I was going through a rough time in my life and I decided to seek validation online. I chose to go through my DMs and have conversations with my fans to seek validation. One person struck a nerve with me and we started talking for a couple days. I began to develop feelings for this person and the conversation turned explicit. A while after we had been talking he revealed that he was a minor. I broke down. This was the lowest moment of my entire life and I tried to kill myself that night. I didn’t know what to do, should I just slowly end this communication or do I block him now? I felt like not only did I just ruin a minor’s life but my husband’s as well. I chose to end the conversation slowly. While seeking help for my depression and deal with all the damage that I had caused for multiple people. I thought I was in a better place and today I fell to that place again. I thought I should reach out to the victim to apologize again and it was devastating to know how much my actions have hurt them and will continue to hurt them. Yes, I should have asked for their age, but that is no excuse for my actions. I am coming forward so that no one sends them hate, and hopefully I can continue to see what I have done and own my part. I am not asking for y’all to forgive me but asking that you please respect the people I have hurt in this process. I will be taking another break to seek some more help. I love you all so much and I’m sorry.
Sincerely,
Forrest

Wt cze 29, 2021 6:52 am Zobacz profil WWW

Odpowiedni komentarz od Brutal Resonance:

Cytuj:
Normally I do not like to get swallowed up in scene drama, but in light of recent events with Mr.Kitty, I find my mind constantly focusing on the subject. Being that I use Brutal to talk and write about the scene, I find it appropriate to post my thoughts and actions I'll be taking on the site to address the issue below.
First and foremost, the evidence against Mr.Kitty is compelling to say the very least. I read through the various bits of chats that he had with this underage fan. Mr.Kitty stated in his Facebook post that he did not know the fan was underage at the time. At first, he didn't, but then he continued to have a sexually charged conversation with the underage victim after he found out the victim's actual age. In Mr.Kitty's post, he also states that depression led him to such actions, but this is a common occurrence amongst predators. They want others to feel bad for them rather than holding themselves accountable.
Because of these reasons, I have found Mr.Kitty disgusting and perverse. We have covered Mr.Kitty in the past with favorable words; various members of our staff have enjoyed his music throughout the years. That ends today. By this weekend I am going to purge all articles and reviews of or about Mr.Kitty. If you are upset about this decision, I could really care less. I will not support a predator's music.
I also wanted to address the case of Negative Gain. I have nothing against the label; I feel as if they have been shocked just as much as everyone else by this revelation. I have known and worked with them for many years and have nothing but great things to say about the label. I do not agree or condone anyone attacking or assaulting Negative Gain as a label or as individuals. They've already declared their separation from Mr.Kitty. Beware that there might be legal bindings between themselves and Mr.Kitty that we are unaware of.
That's about everything that I have to say on the matter. Again, it's a sore subject I'm sure but one that needs to be discussed. I'm also sure that some have yet to hear of the news within the scene, and I find myself somewhat obligated to share or at least talk of the event. Take it for what it is.

Åšr cze 30, 2021 23:16 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Ciekawy cover:

Cz gru 15, 2022 0:40 am Zobacz profil WWW

Przerobiona wersja "After Dark" od Dead On A Sunday: https://deadonasunday.bandcamp.com/trac ... after-dark

Cz sty 12, 2023 9:53 am Zobacz profil WWW

Nowy utwór "6x6":

Pt lut 24, 2023 15:04 pm Zobacz profil WWW
WyÅ›wietl posty nie starsze niż:  Sortuj wg  
Utwórz nowy wÄ…tek Odpowiedz w wÄ…tku  [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronÄ™ 1, 2  NastÄ™pna strona

Kto przeglÄ…da forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników i 10 gości